What is this therapy about?
Our primary goal is to assist you in strengthening the connection and relationship with your inner source of healing. The source of life and healing is within each of us, thus the stronger our connection with this source, the more complete and comprehensive is our healing. We view symptoms as an outer or visible manifestation of an inner state of imbalance. Our approach is to assist in restoring balance rather than attempt to eliminate or silence symptoms. In this approach, the therapist plays the role of an assistant to our healing rather than “the healer.”
How does this therapy work?
By perceiving the natural, rhymical, harmonious movements within a person, David can support any patterns of resistance he detects that are maintaining a state of imbalance or disharmony within the person. Sustaining this support usually results in the release of the patterns of resistance and an improvement in the overall state of balance and harmony within a person. Over time, people generally feel better and better, usually reporting not only progressively decreasing symptoms but improving health, quality of life, and well-being.
What should I expect in my session?
- An exclusively one-on-one treatment session with David for about an hour
- Gentle hand contact throughout the session (unless the session is performed remotely)
- Lying fully clothed on your back (unless another position is more comfortable for you), on a very comfortable treatment table in a calm, peaceful treatment room
- Usually achieving a deep state of relaxation or inner calm
- The possibility of experiencing physical sensations throughout the body
- The possibility of non-physical experiences such as emotions, memories, imagery, or insights
What should I NOT expect?
- Anyone else in the treatment room besides you and David (unless you require and bring someone with you to accompany you into the treatment room)
- The use of any aggressive, excessively forceful, or high-velocity manual techniques
- Inducing or ignoring pain
- David to “save” or “heal” you